Parents - to add Dining Dollars or Campus Cash to your student's account, click here. Please be advised that your student must authorize you to be a "payer" on their University Student Account
Please Note: The University no longer generates a paper statement. Your Student Account Statement is by e-bill only.
Manage Your Account
You can only manage your account online by logging in. Please note that the login link for students, faculty and staff will redirect you to a University at Buffalo login page for your UBit name and password, then you will be returned here to your account.
We've moved to GET!
Check it out now!
- See pending Student Account requests for add-ins to your Dining Dollars & Campus Cash listed as "Bill Me"
- See your remaining Meals for the week
- Send a link to your family to add funds to your account
- View your recent transactions or your transaction history.
- Report your card lost or found.
- Keep a credit card on file securely to have a one click add on.
- All this on your computer or mobile device.
Log in to the UB Card Office
Bill Me (adding Campus Cash and Dining Dollars with a charge to your student account) is currently off for the end of the semester. Bill Me will resume on Thursday, January 2nd, 2014
You can add online with a Credit Card or in person at the UB Card Office with cash, check or credit card.
Try out the new GET UB Card account management site at https://get.cbord.com/myubcard
All UB faculty and staff members have a FlexiBULL Bucks account and currently registered students have a Campus Cash account available to them. Your account starts with a zero balance and increases as you add value to the account. To access your account information, you need to login above.
What is GET?
GET is a system that allows you to manage your Dining Dollars and Campus Cash accounts online. In order to use GET you must have a Campus Dining & Shops Dining Dollars or Campus Cash account for at least one business day and it must be in good standing.
With GET you can add funds to your Dining Dollars or Campus Cash account, view your balance and view or print your recent transactions. You can also report your card lost or found. Once logged in, you can deposit funds into your account using a credit card. The funds will be available immediately. You may add value to your Campus Cash account online by credit card, or by check, credit card or cash at the UB Card Office. You may still add Dining Dollars and bill it to your Student Account as long as your account is in good-standing.
To have a Dining Dollars account, you must have a valid meal plan or dining dollars for the current semester. Online requests are processed the next business day; you will be notified by the UB Card Office once this is done. There are many different account options depending on your status at the University.
- All UB Card accounts are governed under the terms of the UB Card Agreement.
- Incoming students, please note that you must be a current registered student for 2 business days before you will be able to use CMS.
- Please note that your UB Card and associated services are non-transferable.