HR Portal Instructions
Registering for the Workforce Now Employee Self-Service Portal
Before you can access the portal you must complete the Registration Process.
- Log on to ADP Workforce Now: https://workforcenow.adp.com
- Click on: First Time User? Register Here
Step 1 of 7:
Enter Registration Code: cdsbuffalo-146 and click Next. Then verify that you are sure you want to set up an account with Faculty Student Association.
Step 2 of 7:
Verify Identity – Enter required information (you will be asked for the last four digits of your Social Security Number and your birth month and day) and click Next.
Step 3 of 7:Get User ID & Create Password
- User ID is auto-generated by the system
- Password must be at least 8 characters long and contain at least 1 letter and 1 number
- Passwords are case sensitive
- Click Next to go to Step 4
Step 4 of 7:Select Security Questions & Answers
- This information will be used to verify your identity if you forget your user ID and/or password
- Click Next to go to Step 5
Step 5 of 7:Select Security Questions & Answers
- Enter an email address and click the radial button Use for Notifications
- If you forget your user ID or need to reset your password, ADP will send updates/information to the email address provided
- Click Next to go to Step 6
- To complete registration process – you will need to have access to the email address provided in this step
Step 6 of 7:Enter Activation Code
- ADP will send the Activation Code to the email address provided in Step 5
- Enter Activation Code
- Click Next to go to Step 7
Step 7 of 7:Review and Submit
- Review the information entered
- User ID is: first initial + lastname@cdsbuffalo (i.e.: jsmith@cdsbuffalo)
- Click Done to complete Registration!