Pepsi Scratch-Off Rules
OFFICIAL RULES NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. OPEN ONLY TO PERSONS 18 YEARS OF AGE OR OLDER. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED BY LAW.
1. Promotion Period: The Sweepstakes begins on September 24, 2018 at 12:01am Eastern Time (ET) and ends on Oct. 19, 2018 at 11:59:59pm PT (“Promotion Period”) or while supplies last.
2. Sponsor: Campus Dining & Shops – FSA; 146 Fargo Quad, Buffalo NY 14261
Administrator: Campus Dining & Shops – FSA; 146 Fargo Quad, Buffalo NY 14261
Partners: Pepsi Beverages Company; 700 Anderson Hill Road, Purchase, NY 10577
3. Eligibility: Open to all who are at least 18 years of age at the time of entry. Employees, officers and directors of Sponsor, Administrator and Sweepstakes Partners (“Partners”), their respective related companies and agents, as well as the immediate family (defined as parents, spouse, children, siblings and grandparents) and household members of each are not eligible to enter. Participation constitutes entrant’s full and unconditional acceptance of these Official Rules and Sponsor’s decisions, which are final. Winning a prize is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements as set forth in these Official Rules.
4. How to Play: To participate in Campus Dining & Shops’ Now That’s Cool sweepstakes, gently rub off the concealed area on game piece obtained from purchasing a 20 oz. Pepsi Fountain Beverage at select UB Campus Dining & Shops restaurants/cafes (The Cellar, Mrs. Rich’s Café, Au Bon Pain, CFA Café, Capen Café, Harriman Café, Bert’s, Putnam’s, Moe’s Southwest Grill, Pistachio’s, Hubie’s, Guac & Roll, Sizzles, Wrap it Up, Perk’s, Main St. Market). NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO PLAY: to obtain a FREE game piece and/or a copy of the official rules write to: Now That’s Cool Sweepstakes, UB Campus Dining & Shops, 146 Fargo Quad, Buffalo, NY 14261. All requests for a Free game piece must be postmarked by October 15, 2018 and received by October 18, 2018. Limit of one request per envelope with sufficient postage, while supplies last. No mechanical reproductions of requests permitted. All requests must include a postage paid, self- addressed envelope. Sponsor is not responsible for late, lost, incomplete, unintelligible, invalid, or misdirected requests, which will be disqualified.
5. Game Pieces: A total of 30,000 game pieces have been produced for this contest. These will be available for distribution until October 19, 2018 or while supplies last, whichever occurs first.
6. Prizes Available:
A.) Three (3) Nintendo Switch Consoles. Approx. retail value $299 each B.) Ten (10) Sony Wireless Earbuds. Approx. retail value $50 each
C.) Twenty eight (28) $25 Amazon Gift Cards. Approx. retail value $25 each D.) Three Hundred (300) $5 Dining Dollars. Approx. retail value $5 each
E.) Three Hundred (300) 20% Off Apparel at Campus Tees
G.) Three Thousand (3,000) 20oz. Fountain Beverage. Approx. retail value $1.99
No prize substitutions, cash equivalent, or transfer of prizes permitted except at the sole discretion of the Sponsor.
7. ALL POTENTIAL WINNING ENTRIES ARE SUBJECT TO VERIFICATION BY SPONSOR OR ADMINISTRATOR, WHOSE DECISIONS ARE FINAL. An entrant is not a winner of any prize, even if the sweepstakes should so indicate, unless and until entrant’s eligibility and the potential winning entry has been verified and entrant has been notified that verification is complete.
8. To Claim a Prize: To redeem a $5 Dining Dollar prize, present your winning game card with your food/beverage purchase during checkout at any CDS location. To redeem a Free 20oz. Fountain Beverage, present your winning game piece at the register during checkout at any CDS location that sells fountain beverages. To redeem a 20% Discount at Campus Tees, present your game piece at Campus Tees, located in the Student Union. For all other prizes, present your winning game piece at the Campus Dining & Shops Administrative Office, 146 Fargo Quad, Monday-Friday 9am-4pm. All prizes must be claimed by Nov. 30, 2018. Any prize unclaimed will be forfeited.
9. General Rules: Where permitted by law, entrants that become prize winners grant to Sponsor, and those acting pursuant to Sponsor's permission, the right at any time to print, publish, broadcast and use, worldwide in any media now known or hereafter developed, including but not limited to the world wide web, winner's name, portrait, picture, voice, likeness and biographical information as news or information and for advertising, trade and promotional purposes without additional consideration, and without review, notice or approval.
Sponsor and/or Administrator reserve the right, at their sole discretion, to disqualify any individual found, in their sole discretion, to be (a) tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Sweepstakes, the (b) acting in violation of these Official Rules; (c) acting in a non-sportsmanlike or disruptive manner, or with intent to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other person.
10. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY: BY PARTICIPATING IN THE SWEEPSTAKES, ENTRANTS AGREE TO ABIDE BY THE TERMS OF THESE OFFICIAL RULES AND THE DECISIONS OF THE SPONSOR AND ADMINISTRATOR, WAIVE ANY RIGHT TO CLAIM AMBIGUITY IN THE RULES, AND RELEASE, INDEMNIFY, AND HOLD HARMLESS THE SPONSOR, ADMINISTRATOR, OR OTHER SWEEPSTAKES PARTNERS, AND EACH OF THEIR PARENTS, AFFILIATES, SUBSIDIARIES, PRIZE SUPPLIERS, ADVERTISING AND PROMOTION AGENCIES, AND ALL OF THEIR RESPECTIVE AGENTS, REPRESENTATIVES, OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, SHAREHOLDERS, MEMBERS AND EMPLOYEES (COLLECTIVELY, “RELEASEES”) FROM AND AGAINST ANY INJURIES, LOSSES, DAMAGES, CLAIMS, ACTIONS, OR ANY LIABILITY OF ANY KIND RESULTING FROM OR ARISING FROM PARTICIPATION IN THE SWEEPSTAKES OR ACCEPTANCE, POSSESSION, USE, MISUSE, OR NONUSE OF THE PRIZE THAT MAY BE AWARDED. WINNERS AGREE TO ACCEPT THE PRIZE “AS IS”, AND ENTRANTS HEREBY ACKNOWLEDGE THAT THE SPONSOR, ADMINISTRATOR OR PARTNERS HAS NEITHER MADE NOR IS IN ANY MANNER RESPONSIBLE OR LIABLE FOR ANY WARRANTY, OR GUARANTEE, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, IN FACT OR IN LAW, RELATIVE TO THE PRIZE, INCLUDING EXPRESS WARRANTIES (IF ANY) PROVIDED EXCLUSIVELY BY A PRIZE SUPPLIER THAT ARE SENT ALONG WITH THE PRIZE.
11. Additional Terms and Conditions: Entrants agree that any and all disputes shall be governed by the laws of the State of New York. Releases are not responsible for printing or typographical errors in any Sweepstakes-related materials; or for transactions (including response submissions) that are lost, misdirected, fail to enter into the processing system, or are processed, reported, or transmitted late or incorrectly or are lost for any reason including computer, telephone, paper transfer, mail system, human or other error; or for electronic, computer, or telephonic malfunction or error, including inability to access any web site associated with this Sweepstakes, or process any transaction thereon. If in the Sponsor or Administrator’s opinion, there is any suspected or actual evidence of electronic or non-electronic tampering with any portion of the Sweepstakes, or if unauthorized intervention, fraud, or failures compromise or corrupt or affect the administration, integrity, security, fairness, or proper conduct of the Sweepstakes, the Sponsor, Administrator and partners reserve the right at their sole discretion to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process and or void any entries submitted fraudulently, modify or suspend the Sweepstakes, or to terminate the Sweepstakes and award the remaining prizes using all eligible, non-suspect entries received as of the action requiring such termination. Sponsor reserves the right to modify or terminate the Sweepstakes in its entirety at any time and at its sole discretion. Should the Sweepstakes be terminated or modified prior to the stated end date, notice will be posted on myubcard.com or as redirected to an alternative link.
12. Rules Requests: Send a self-addressed, stamped envelope to: Now That’s Cool Rules, Campus Dining & Shops, 146 Fargo Quad, Buffalo, NY 14261. Requests must be received by October 19, 2018.
Copyright © 2018 Campus Dining & Shops. All Rights Reserved.