Our UB Gift Card is the ideal gift choice for students, faculty, and staff. Parents can purchase our gift card as a little extra "mad money" for a UB student. It's also the perfect choice for UB faculty and staff to remember a special occasion with co-workers. The gift card can be used at numerous on-campus locations for food, coffee, books, supplies, hair cuts and much more.
Gift cards can be utilized wherever Campus Cash is accepted on campus and in the UB Commons!
Convenient - You don't have to carry cash, the slim card fits in your pocket
Customizable - You choose the dollar amount of your card; start at $10 and increase by increments of $5.
Perfect for campus life - You can purchase food, books, tickets, and much more
Where Can I Purchase One?
|UB Card Office|
228 Student Union
103 Student Union
Use of this Gift Card constitutes acceptance of the following terms and conditions:
- When using this card, it is subject to all applicable NYS sales tax laws.
- Card can be purchased with a minimum denomination of $10 (additional increments in $5) during normal business hours at the UB Card Office or Campus Tees in the Student Union. $1.50 Card activation fee applied at register.
- In order to redeem your UB Gift Card, it must be presented to the cashier at the time of purchase.
- Card is not a credit/debit card and has no implied warranties. It is redeemable for merchandise excluding alcohol, lottery tickets and gift cards.
- Protect this card as though it were cash. Card is non-refundable and will not be replaced if lost, stolen or damaged.
- Card has no value until activated at the time of purchase.
- After 12 consecutive months of non-use, a $4 per month dormant account fee will be deducted from the remaining balance on the card until depleted.
- Card is for on-campus purchases only. For a listing of redemption locations, please see list above.
- Card cannot be redeemed for cash.
- Campus Dining & Shops reserves the right to change or amend these terms and conditions as necessary.
- For questions about the Gift Card, please contact the UB Card Office at 716-645-6344.
Terms & Conditions, effective May 1, 2012