Campus Dining & Shops (CDS) provides 6-sided table tents that are used as an advertising tool for student organizations and university departments. They are to advertise on-campus events, i.e. group meetings or recruitment, department or organization events, which are open to all students. They are not to be used to advertise non-university off-campus events.
Reservations are accepted from registered student organizations and departments through Campus Dining & Shops on a first come–first serve basis. Reservations are for one week, but multiple run dates may be reserved. Ads are distributed on Mondays and removed on Sundays. Campus Dining & Shops is responsible for the printing and distribution of the tents to the dining hall and restaurant tables.Cost per panel is $225/week.
- Panel artwork is 3.88"w x 6"h.
- Visible area - All text/images must be within an 1/8 inch of all sides to ensure nothing is cut off.
- Layouts must be submitted in Adobe PDF or JPEG. (Design services available at additional cost)
- The sponsoring organization and contact information must be clearly stated on the table tent.
- Must advertise on-campus events, meetings, recruitment, etc. open to all students.
- CDS reserves the right to refuse any copy deemed inappropriate and/or suggest edits to any announcements to comply with space and other requirements.
- CDS does not allow commercial or political advertisements.
- Table tents that become worn, defaced or otherwise unattractive will be removed by the Dining Service staff and replaced with a new one as quantities permit.
- Crossroads Culinary Center
- Governors Dining Center
- Goodyear Dining Center
- Ellicott Food Court
- Union Marketplace & Eatery (Student Union)
- Whispers at Capen
- The Cellar
- Harriman Café
- Capen Café
If you have questions contact Campus Dining & Shops at (716) 645-2521 or by email email@example.com.
Campus Dining & Shops does not support or condone the activities stated on the table tents. Any table tent not approved will be discarded immediately.
Schedule Fall 2021
|Aug. 23 - Aug. 27||Sep. 6 - Sep. 10||Oct. 4 - Oct. 8||Nov. 1 - Nov. 5||Dec. 6 - Dec. 10|
|Aug. 30 - Sep. 3||Sep. 13 - Sep. 17||Oct. 11 - Oct. 15||Nov. 8 - Nov. 12||Dec. 13 - Dec. 17|
|Sep. 20 - Sep. 24||Oct. 18 - Oct. 22||Nov. 15 - Nov. 19|
|Sep. 27 - Oct. 1||Oct. 25 - Oct. 29||Nov. 22 - Nov. 26|
|Nov. 29 - Dec. 3|