Campus Dining & Shops (CDS) provides 6-sided table tents that are used as an advertising tool for student organizations and university departments. They are to advertise on-campus events, i.e. group meetings or recruitment, department or organization events, which are open to all students. They are not to be used to advertise non-university off-campus events.
Reservations are accepted from registered student organizations and departments through Campus Dining & Shops on a first come–first serve basis. Reservations are for one week, but multiple run dates may be reserved. Ads are distributed on Mondays and removed on Sundays. Campus Dining & Shops is responsible for the printing and distribution of the tents to the dining hall and restaurant tables.Cost per panel is $200/week.
- Panel artwork is 3.88"w x 6"h.
- Visible area - All text/images must be within an 1/8 inch of all sides to allow for cutting.
- Layouts must be submitted in Adobe PDF or JPEG. (Design services available at additional cost)
- The sponsoring organization and contact information must be clearly stated on the table tent.
- Must advertise on-campus events, meetings, recruitment, etc. open to all students.
- CDS reserves the right to decline any request deemed inappropriate and/or suggest edits to any announcements to comply with space and other requirements.
- CDS does not allow commercial or political advertisements.
- Table tents that become worn, defaced or otherwise unattractive will be removed by the Dining Service staff and replaced with a new one as quantities permit.
- Crossroads Culinary Center
- Governors Dining Center
- Goodyear Dining Center
- Ellicott Food Court
- Bert’s Food Court
- Putnam’s Food Court (Student Union)
- Whispers at Capen
- Baldy Walkway Café
- The Cellar
- Harriman Café
- Capen Café
- Apothecary Café
If you have questions contact Campus Dining & Shops at (716) 645-2521 or by email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Schedule Fall 2019
|Aug. 19 - Aug. 23||Sep. 2 - Sep. 6||Oct. 7 - Oct. 11||Nov. 4 - Nov. 8||Dec. 2 - Dec. 6|
|Aug. 26 - Aug. 30||Sep. 9 - Sep. 13||Oct. 14 - Oct. 18||Nov. 11 - Nov. 15||Dec. 9 - Dec. 13|
|Sep. 16 - Sep. 20||Oct. 21 - Oct. 25||Nov. 18 - Nov. 22||Dec. 16 - Dec. 20|
|Sep. 23 - Sep. 27||Oct. 28 - Nov. 1|
|Sep. 30 - Oct. 4|