Other Questions

Does Campus Dining & Shops do any hiring during the school year?

Yes. Campus Dining & Shops will hire 400-500 students to work in our food service and retail divisions. There are many advantages to working for us: we offer on-campus employment, no car is needed; you can work just a few hours per week or more; we also offer shifts as short as two hours; advance to a student manager;  working with other students will allow you make new friends and experience other cultures.  Visit the Jobs page for current postings. Also, check our bulletin board outside our offices at 146 Fargo Quad.

Where do I get my parking tag?

Visit UB Parking & Transportation's website and choose your necessary permit type under Parking Permits. Upon filling out the form, you can choose to get the permit mailed to you or pick it up at UB Parking & Transportation in 1Capen.